I have been again nominated for Sunshine Blogger award by my friend Gelina❤️
She is an amazing writer, her blogposts are just worth reading and motivational. Thank you so much my dear for nominating me for this beautiful award!!!🤗❤️
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
5) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
6) The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
7) Once nominated, a blogger is required to write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
Thank you Gelina, for nominating me again!
Gelina’s beautiful Questions and my answers for them🤩
1) Out off all your family members, who are you closest to?
I am closest to my elder sister, she is like my second mom, since my nonage days she has been taking care of me immensely like her own daughter…🤗🤗
2) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chocolate dishes anything would go… i just love them ♥️
3) What book has impacted you the most?
Well i read love stories, comic books alot… I am normally not a biggest fan of book reading, but sometimes i go through few novels written by writer Chetan Bhagat
4) What’s the best present you ever received? Who gave it to you and why was it so special?
Till date my best present is handmade greeting card i received from my friend Upasana for new year. Its too special for me because i always love handmade gifts or cards more than those from shops. I feel a tender love and care hidden in them, that does not mean who gift us from shops dont have any meaning, no they are special too. But since childhood i always make greeting cards for my family, friends and i love alot if someone present such to me… it shows their hard effort and love for us♥️🤗
5) If you were President, what’s the first thing you would work to change in this country?
If i would be president, i would first of all try to increase litercy rate, would try to reduce poverty which is too high in our india, and would try to make india corruption free.
6) What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I dont remember any such 😑
7) If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
I would choose to fly, hehe i may sound weird but i want to fly high and high above the sky😆 and yeah again i would extinct the poverty from india, crimes and all such negativity.
8) What’s your favorite color and what’s your least favorite color?
My fav color is Black, Pink, blue.
Least fav is yellow…
9) If you could time travel, where would you go?
If i could really do that, i would go back to my childhood time which is the most precious phase, tension free, no responsibility, full of innocense and smile🤗❤️♥️
10) What’s your favorite plant or flower?
Rose and Lotus are my fav flowers🌹
11) What are the top three things that stress you out?
*Stage fear i have, so presenting infront of people face to face stresses me out a bit…
*Anyone falling sick in family
Well no other stress points apart from these 2🙂🙂
1)Do you love travelling, if yes then what is the most memorable event in your travel journey till date?
2)What is the most happiest memory you have from your childhood?
3)Are you a foodie? if yes what is your fav cuisine and why?
4)Ever any event made you anxious?
5)What is music for you?
6)Why did you start writing blogs? and why only blogs??
7)What makes you angry immediately?
8)Do you love Me time? if yes then what do you do in your me time?
9)If you were given power of God for one day, what would you do?
10)What is your fitness mantra?
11)A true friend– who according to you is a true friend and why?
Thank you everyone for always loving and supporting me! And i apologise if i missed out any names, as you already know limit is 11 only… Love you guys🤗❤️keep showering your love!!
Love from Soni…